A question for all the ladies on NYSpeed....

so how was it? did you take her to the playground when she finished her happy meal?

i’m going with girls don’t fart.

I had a chick ask me to do that the first time i was fuckin her…I couldnt get soft enough to pee :mad:

to piss on her?

R.Kelly style?

Correct. They make FLOWERS

This is a lie.
I have had these so called “flowers” bring tears to my eyes.

hahha…WTF

I think when women get old (like over 60) they start to fart when they pee…it is always the old ladies in public bathrooms that I hear farting as they go…so Beck there is probably no way you will ever have to experience that since you only go for the kiddies;)

ugh yeah ive seen PLENTY of old women with the walking farts…realllllly gross. I dont know if they cant tell its coming out, or just plainly dont care (which would actually be kinda cool)

old lady yoga farts are the funniest.

to answer your question beck, some girls fart when they pee, some don’t. probably all females do if all men do. a lot of girls are scared of farts and say that they don’t. those girls may also be scared of their bodily functions because they think jesus doesn’t like naughty parts and poo holes. this girl sounds like she doesn’t mind naughty things so she’d most likely laugh if you pooted while peeing on her.

it’s called gas, and it’s part of eating food and having intestines.
how’d the date go?

this is all news to me, i thought they only bleed… and push babies.

hahahaa… i was gonna post that.