a quick chop of my car

this is what i would like to do if i had the money.

my version is not the best, someone else did a much better job that looked awsome

http://www.xwarlordx.com/tunerfreak/car%20photoshop%20copy.jpg

a nice 2 tone with a silver pinstripe down the body line seperating the 2 colors

IMO: 400 ponies on a tiny car should be a nice sleeper. paintjobs and other miscellaneous bling will get you attention. Get the attention AFTER you can back it up. Nobody is going to believe you bought a Saturn to pimp out without having done anything to the engine.

well, i chopped it for ya but ya beat me to it
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/focusinprogress/Untitled-1.jpg

yea thats true but i bought this in my ricer stage though thats y its like this now really i just started doin performance stuff about a year and a half ago or so maybe more

:tup:
it should move pretty well with 200 at the wheels.

:word:

However when you speak of this 400 hp, you keep saying forged engine, which is leading me to believe you won’t have a 400 hp car.

Ive seen 380whp out of a turbo Saturn.

y??? does forged internals appease u more thats just what i call it

i probably know who ur talkin about and hes up to 400 now

The one I saw was on some website. Was a gray SL2, sounded good and seemd like it pulled real hard. Have you seen the preorder for forged rods from SDA?

yea im really close with SDA im gettin a deal on them.

was the website www.qksltwo.com ?

Sleepers 4 L

yes :slight_smile: very much. Anyhow, more details turbo size/trim? fuel management? Are you a man with a plan?

:snky:

lol sorry i just had to since everyone else does that but here is my list

2 10" slim fans
38mm tial wastegate
Garrett t3/t4 .48 exhaust side .60 compressor
log manifold
2.5" polished aluminum IC piping
3" downpipe with an exhaust bypass at the end
Cryo2 intercooler sprayer
Megasquirt for fuel management
36# injectors for now only goin to be runnin 8psi
stainless steel oil lines
golden eagle vaccume manifold
AEM UEGO Wideband
4"x20"x5" Intercooler
water injection

might be forgettin some things but thats the gist of it

do you have these parts or this this the plan/dream? I’m sorry I’m not picking on you personally, but I just wanna smash all these fucking people who are sayers and not do’ers.
Other than than that, looks like a solid setup. I dunno if you should bother with the cryo intercooler sprayer though only on 8 psi, seems like a waste IMO.

have everything but water injection and downpipe

{me shuts mouth}

cool, :tup: good luck with the build.

lol i thought u were goin to say that you want to see pics next

what motor is in that car ??

stock LLO 1.9L engine

lol, I don’t blame ya. Like I said, too many ppl talk too much shit. Of course the one person I decide to be a dickbag to, actually isn’t just talking shit. Go figure. :slight_smile: