A Taste of Toronto (56k no way)

thanks alot guys, i really appreciate it.

tbh, I have absolutely zero complaints with the canon so far. when i was researching the camera alot of the negative points such as noise in the picture over ISO 400, and the like is basically where an SLR would come in. this was imo an incredible purchase as it’s an entry level camera, and seeing as I knew absolutely nothing about photography until about 4 weeks ago when I started to research. it overs a wide range of setting’s so you have full functionality. When i was buying the camera, the salesperson metioned that another negative point to the camera is that it takes 4 AA’s, which last 250-300 shots, but I’ve had the camera for about 2 and a half weeks to 3 weeks and i’m still running the rechargeable batteries that I bought. as well it’s a plus that it takes AA’s which are readibly available anywhere.

well i could go on and on about the camera, so if you have any other questions about the camera or anything just shoot me a pm.

Titled: End Trails at Dusk
Link

Titled: End Trails at Dusk 2
Link
http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/016/d/8/End_Trails_at_Dusk_2_by_kzLeh.jpg

Titled: Boundries
Link

i found these on my computer and thought they were decent. i just have so many pictures because i’ve been snapping away constantly that i forgot about these. more to come soon! well, as soon as i have a day off work that is.

wowzerz thats nice… mannnnn i cant wait to get a cam and start snapping away too >_<

a couple more i took today of my dog as he was screwing around in the backyard.

Titled: Fun in the Snow
Link

Titled: Fun in the Snow II
Link

awsome pics.

how much did that cam cost???

i bought it at henrys just after christmas during their boxing week sale. it was just under $700 for the camera, case, rechargable battries, recharger and 1gb memory card. because of the price i got my mom, bro and gf to all chip in for half as my christmas present from all of them, and i covered the rest.

oh sweet… thats a nice deal… i need to get myself a nice cam. maybe the D series or XTi

Some new pictures from last night, not too pleased with them, but i could care less as it was a 5 minute walk to get there which felt like 30 minutes because of how damn cold it was.

Titled: Stairs to Nowhere
Link

Titled: All Along the Bridge
Link

you take awsome/interesting pics.

well it would be nice to see what you got but this is kevburglers thread. eather ask him if you can post here or start a new thread :R would love to see your pix though

no problem man, and you didn’t threadjack, no worries. but i would like to see some of your work, so when ever you’re feeling better