Acceleration.

When a plane goes faster then the speed of sound it creates a sonic boom caused by the air breaking up around it which is what you see there. I have witnesed a sonic boom my self it’s amazing. 3 years ago when I was in Greece I went to visit one of my cousins in the Greek airforce there and he took me to this place where they practice etc. and I saw a Mig29 break the sound barrier the plane flew by in the distance and then I heard this loud bang that sounded like thunder. The plane was so far away and yet it was still so loud! It was so cool! I spend the whole day there watching many different fighter jets flying around… Oh yeah! If you live by HW 400 you might hear my 240sx making a sonic boom sometimes when I go all out :lol: :lol: :lol: Okay… so my 240sx doesn’t make a sonic boom but Im working on it :lol: !

hahahaha funny guy, thats not sonic boom my freind thats motor go boom, i told u not to rock that 200 shot of nos, but nooooo, mr. gino man wanted to get the big bottle… 2 of them :smiley:

^ Hector! There is one thing you gotta understand about me big guy … I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less Im free… :lol: