Accident with SEPTA

ok my brothers car was wrecked into by a city bus when he was gone. it’s possibly totaled from what he tells me. their was a note from a cop on his windshield when he got home. now he has only liability insurance, so his insurance company is not going to harass the SEPTA claims office for service. when he finally got a hold of someone they told him they’d get to his claim Friday of next week! so now he’s in philly with a wrecked car that can’t be moved and no way to get around. any suggestions??? :rant:

in college there was a website that would dial a number and say a phrase (electronic smokers voice) and then hang up… we’d use it to prank ppl… but i don’t know the site name… anyone heard or this or know it???

what?

wtf pass the :shaggy:

yeah i know, it’s seriously a fucked up situation. and you have to know my brother… quite, thin, he hates to even order pizza over the phone. so having to chase down city claims officials is tough for him… he either is too nice or totally loses it. anyone have any better ideas than calling them nonstop to try to get action. i told him to call an atty, hell the edgar snyders of the world would love to sue a city transit authority.

satday bump for advice

bump for any crazy sisters also

bump for only 2 brothers no sisters