Acura A-Spec 18x8.5

which 17’s are those?

also, i kinda want the 18’s. but, if they are really fucked up (big curb marks), i dont.

04-06 Base this style, mine do have some sort of rash on each wheel too. Have low mile “LingLong” cheapo tires that ride like ass.

sell me tires, sell wheels serperately.

if you come get them right now, ill do 150. hit me up 315-246-1662. 2 have tires on them. or maybe one lol I cant remember

btw there’s almost no curbing. 2 dont have any curbing. one has some mild curbing at most 25% of the lip but it’s not deep at all just kind of scraped. the 4th has even milder curbing also less than 25% of the outer lip. no deep curbing AT ALL. I made them sound worse then they actually are because i didnt feel like walking to the basement:lol

oh and linglong tires always make me lol:lol

seriously someone come get these tho. i woke up to -$54.00 in my bank account this morning. paypal doubled a payment I made and fucked me in overdraft. then I went to take 100 bucks out of an atm in vooreesvile and an error code popped up but they took 100 out of my account anyway. fuckers

Where are you located?

Bastard. Looks like red beat me. I was at work. Missed out on these

He outbid you with 160 lol

but seriously I thought you were texting me.

It’s ok bud. I’ll find another set in the spring. I was thinking maybe Work Emotions in Bronze too…