FS: 17 in rims

Hey guys im selling my rims on my car due to me getting an integra so… ya im only short a grand so im selling these for 500 B/O these rims are a 4x108 bolt pattern… ya i hate this stupid bolt pattern but w/e the rims are in outsanding condition but only one has a tire that has about 75% tread on them all the other tires… shot! so ya fun wow! well heres a pic of the rims http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g241/focusjoe00/newcoolshotfrontright-1.jpg

wow that is a really good picture to sell your rims

well i dont have a good pic right now but im gonan get a better one tommorow sorry guys and was that sarcastic?

ok 400 is the lowest ill go and for that price that is a fantastic deal!!

you might also wan to specifiy what SIZE they are…like 17" or 18" and what offset.

400 bucks for rims w/ shot tires is a good deal? what brand are they? are they heavy as fuck?

their 17in like the description with a 8 offset. and dude these things are perfect and no actually their not heavy brand to be honest no idea but some dude that had a contour sold them to me for 200 bucks and then i put on tires and used them from there and out besides the winters and there is nto a scratch on them and MIDGE if u think its a bad deal then dont read this then… that might help out your anger problem…

ummm, i kinda think your like half retarded. 8 is not an offset. the offset should be somewhere between 42 and 50 mm for a focus. and what is the bolt pattern? is there more than one set of bolt holes on it? they should be 4X108 for the focus, but if there is a second set of mounting holes you should list that size too. and if you are saying you payed $200 for them, how do you figure you can sell them for more than double that?

dude what did you do to them to sell them for more! spray gold flake on them? the tires are shot, soo in no way are they worth 200 more even with shitty tires on them. they are prob some no name wheels from egay with curb rash.

here is something for you to learn what offset is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offset_(wheel)

sorry guys actually my buddy was trying to sell his rims on here but yes… he is retarted… lol i have no idea about them i just know they have a 4x108 bolt pattern and i think a 44 offset im not possitive but i think and the wheels he said has a gel insert but im prolly gonna buy them since they were my old rims so ya just kinda forget this post ause hes dumb lol sorry guys and yes again he is retarted… and im changing my password right now lol

wow gel inserts… must be nike rims

are you gellin?

ahaha your trying to play it off as it was your “friend” trying to sell them. i think hes gellin

gellin like magellan… or a felon :snky:

i was thinking the same thing after he said i only paid 200$ for them and then was trying to sell them for 400$ lol.

whatever think what u want doesnt matter to me im never on here it was my friend so… w/e im keepin them so… forget it…

LOL GLWS!!!1

picard ?

:word:

he says it was his friend, yet its on HIS car, and he used the same pic as the one in his sig…i dont get it?