advan ra3dt's.. 17 x 9.5 +19... x 5 114.3

i’m considering selling/trading my black set of advan ra3dt’s. like the title states, they are 17 x 9.5 +19 and 5 x 114.3. they fit real nice on stock body with some roll and a little pull (depending how much camber you’d like to run). they’re 17.5lbs per rim, which is pretty damn light for a rim this size. all four rims are straight. they’re not in perfect condition. the two without tires just have some chips on the lip, and the two with tires have some curb rash (from previous owner(s)).

looking for $1000 for the four rims (no tires). if you want the tires, we can work something out.

will trade for 17’s that are 9.5" or wider, with sick offsetzzzz!! or 18’s maybe. let me know!

PM IS KEY! thanks.

how they fit. stock front fenders, 30mm overs in the rear.

bumpzors! OBO!

price drop! $900 obo!

pm or text if interested! 289 208 twosixninetwo

bumpppp! no reasonable offer will be ignored.

I will also sell the white ones instead of the black ones. the inside lips don’t have paint right now though because somebody had previously painted them black and I intended on repainting them.

for anybody that has tried to call me and I haven’t answered… I’m in California until Monday so just PM me if you have any questions and such!

take my white set away, with no tires, for $750!

you suck, couple months earlier and these would be mine

man up, buy em! haha

oh man, soo nice, exact ones i want…to expensive for me…i was hopin to find these wrapped wit tires for round 800, man i wish i was rich :frowning:

post some pics of the white ones if you can

pictures!..

this last one was after i stripped the inner lip, sanded and repainted it. it used to look like all the others.

as of now how muchdo yo want for them?

i can vouch for the black ones fitment, super mint!