AEM EMS Serial Gauge - $200

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $200
Condition: Used but perfect
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

AEM EMS Serial gauge. This is a must for anyone running an EMS that wants realt-ime data in the car across 19 channels. Can be configured to display almost any sensor or switch controlled by EMS and can fire warnings based on user programable logic triggers.

It is a standard 2" gauge so can fit in any normal pod or bezel

Also for sale is a AEM boost solenoid. Works perfectly - $100. Turn your EMS into your boost controller and control boost by a switch, by speed, whatever.

Still available…come on guys this thing is aweseom. If you own an AEM EMS you need this.

do you have the aem 5 bar map still?

does the boost solenoid come with the 5 barbed/jic fittings?

Never had a 5bar Rob…only 3.5

The boost solenoid has the barbed fitting attached…

What kind of data can this gauge read? And will you need to get other sensors in order to read that data? Or do you just connect it directly to your AEM EMS?

Connect it to EMS and see everthing the EMS sees.

Boost pressure, knockvoltage, AFR, pulse width, duty cylce, whatever you want…it’s like having your laptop in the car…

Ive got one data serial gauge in my S14…Its great…you can program the high and low limits so the gauge(s) will automatically switch the display. For example…I use it primaritly for o2, but it will switch to oil temp if it the oil starts to reach you programmed limits. It can be programmed many ways through the AEM with your laptop. I love it. You can monitor your whole car with one of these things as long as the corresponding sensor is hooked to the AEM.

Is it just the gauge or wiring as well?

The whole kit, wiring and all…