aeon flux movie?

just stumbled upon a trailer for an aeon flux movie coming out before christmas. trailer looks matrix-like baddass. i guess im a nerd. but mrz. theron in black leather sounds good to me.

www.aeonflux.com

sorry if repost.

Heard about this awhile ago. Has the potential to be good, but time will tell. They’re doing a video game for it as well (now why would I know this :bloated: ), just not sure if its gonna follow the movie of the original anime.

man id love to be able to watch those old anime’s again… they were magnificent

now for this movie… i dunno :bloated: charlize theron isnt skinny enough, and her face isnt jagged enough ( as crazy as that sounds )

yeah but shes been naked on film before. :slight_smile: the old liquid tv shorts are available on the net somewhere… if you watch them all back to back… they dont make much sense… but there baddass anyway.

Yeah something tells me they aren’t going to follow the Anime very much and just kind of do whatever it is they want with it.

I remember watching those on MTV a looooong time ago. I remember never knowing if she was a good guy or bad???

they werent supposed to make sense, it wasnt a linear series. half of them she died at the end, haha

and yea i suspect the movie wont follow anything.

but if someone knew where to watch all the old shorts, that would me amazing :tup:

Crap… I remember watching it too. I never knew what was going on :eekdance:

i think one of my friends has a homemade DVD… of all the old shorts. yes she died in half of them…