Albany Speed and FREE used tires for Shift518 and SlideNY members

Ben

I will call…Spoke to Bruce last night…tire thing is ok with him, I have to sort the details for me.

FYI…he’s pumped for you guys and want to help my drifting big at A/S :vlad

I’ll bet we could plan and run a HUGE tuner, drifting, car show there late this summer if we were thinking right, complete with “whatever”

Ill call you in a while…got to finish lawn and a few things

DC

and me. I will have a spare set of drift 962s real soon but for now I can also runs some 16s.

Next malta or LVD event might see me in action:eek

Also for doing something like this if Albany speedshop wants to make a few 10"-12" stickers I will put one on the lexus to help spread their name around a bit

We have stickers and would love to spread the word…

THANK YOU… +1

DC

I think if you provide Drift hustle with stickers all of us would be more than glad to run them free tires are a huge thing for anyone who drifts. 90% of the time tires is the main reason you cant make an event

Yup 90% of the time :lol

Thats for people that are normal and not building race cars

I will definitely rock a sticker for tires…

OEM FTL

205 40 17
195 50 15
205 50 15?

lol

Darryl, you called my shop today. I answered the phone today when you asked for Dan burch. I’ve snagged most of the good 16-18’s already. I’ve got my trucks bed halfway full for Saturday night. I usually try to grab all the tires from all the Mavis’

oh dude that’s awesome, nick im going to pm you my number, definitely get ahold of me when you have some tires to pick through, ill save you the hassle and come grab them myself.

Nah, that was me. (Eric) I’ve known “wanna be pretty boy” burch for like 10 years. Figured if no one was snaggin, we could. Since you got it covered, give Dan a slap in the back of the head for not knowing what goes on around him.

Dans an idiot when it comes to local happenings. Lol

I got a whole bunch of tires I’m gonna bring tomorrow benny. But i wont be there till a lil after 7

205 55 15’s ?

I can pry find some…

this? :hug

lemme kno dog

+rep

Ok, I will be the odd ball one since it’s a shot in the dark here.

31x10.5-15’s
33x12.5-15’s

good luck wih that one lol ^^^

i couldnt even get bald 33’s for free for my jeep when i had it and i looked EVERYWHERE…they were usually 100 bucks or more with NO tred lol