all my tools!

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $ 600 obo
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: maybe
Contact Info: Send PM or email klindvere@hotmail.com
Description:

selling all my mechanics tools, getting out of hte trade, and getting into computers, also the reason im selling my car, i need moeny not for tuition, but the living expenses. i dont exactly want to part out but WILL if its a big enough amount of money.

the lot is:

full metric and sae stubby and long wrenches from 6mm-22 and 1/4-7/8 which are mastercraft maximum series so lifetime warranty… they still shine

Ingersoll Rand 1/2 inch drive impact gun forgot the model number im not at work

full screwdriver set including medium, short, and long, i tihnk 30 pieces total, mastercraft lifetime warranty

mastercraft die grinder

pliers, needle nose, cutters, channel locks, vice grips, etc

Full impact socket set, including driver, the bits, sockets long and short from 8mm - 24mm metric and i think 3/8 - 7/8 sae which are mastercraft maximum and lifetime warranty, only ones really used are the 19 and 21… also includes 6 inch extension and a swivel (or universal) and i have the box for it aswell

2 hammers one ball peen one carpenters

sockets gallore, short long, anytihng really mastercraft, and fuller, have some crappy wrenches with that too…

ratchets. Fuller 1/2,3/8, and 1/4 inch drive still shiney, well everything is

small red toolbox 2 small top drawers medium middle drawer and decent bottom drawer

decent size roller but kind of outta shape, still opens fine 3 drawers and a big space for other storage.

miscellaneous allan keys pretty much everything metric and sae, torx upto i tihnk t-45 i have aswell

50-200lb 1/2 inch drive torque wrench. husky brand i beleive lifetime warranty barely used, and hte spring always goes abck after done using it, have the casing for it

magnetic tray, everyone needs one pretty much… misc sizes of sandpaper, misc nuts and bolts

probly some other stuff too this is just off the top of my head, im asking 600 obo… and can part out let me know what u want and if its a nice enough chunk i might do it and deliver… but im hoping to sell it for 600 for hte lot.
ive invested about a grand + 100 into it, i still ahve receipts for some things i beleive. cheers =)

Can I see pics of all this or most of it. I am somewhat interested.

my email = klindvere@hotmail.com i will send pics through email so gimme an email on what u wanna see i can take pics of it all just email me so i can send it to somehwere =)

im interested in the tools, where you loacated, could i check them out sometime, only thing is im broke right now so if you had them an a couple weeks id love to get them off you.

im in oshawa and yes they will most likely be sitting but maybe not very long, first one with the cash gets to take it home

still for sale!!!