Aloha

Yeah I’m a total noob when it comes to cars but I’m reading up and trying to get to as many shows etc. I was at Lancaster Sat night so at least I’m tryin’.

EDIT: Sorry I’m a tad bit self conscious since I drive a Ford Explorer but I do have some plans. Since I can’t tune a nice car becuase I have to pay for college and the rents won’t let me, I have to settle with throwing some wheels on my explorer and put on some mild performance upgrades. I plan to put in an intake, lower it, and upgrade the suspension to make it handle a little better but that’s about it since there’s really no point in trying to make a fast truck. I’m still a noob but I’m learning.

Sweetest username EVER.

Thank you kind sir. It’s a fish and it’s been my username on other forums for like years.

Yeah.

Info though!

What do you drive? interests? What type of car do you want if you don’t have a car now?

rofl :tup:

welcome :wave:

it must be such a pain in the ass signing on other comps. but if you’ve had he username for a while, then you must be used to it.

welcome :wave:

It’s pretty much all like one fluent motion. It’s just natural by now.

:wave:

welcome aboard

Thank you for the warm welcome.

hello.

Hi.

:wave:

welcome… :tup:

i shall simply call you Fish.

Word up. I like that name. So does anyone who has welcomed me so far, or those who welcome me in the future, go to the Mighty Taco on Eggert and Sheridan?

:wave: welcome fish,

Why thank you altimarollin.

dedfish actually

True, but fish non the less right?

:sword:, we can make sushi with zee fish,