Alpine Set Up Deal

Im still trying to get rid of my system kids and I certainly cant ship the 80pound beast so Here I am trying to kick off some savings to you guys! Here’s what you all get:
2x12" Alpine Type E subs
Closed box
1200 watt 2 channel Alpine Amp
Rockford Fosgate Full Farad Stage 3 Capacitor
All power and ground wiring done with Rockford 8 guage wiring, more than enough for a Jbody setup, and then some
Speaker wire is Rockford 12 guage wire
All Rockford gold plated C clamps used
Full Trunk set up of Dynamatt
4 Year service plans on both of the subs and the amp through Best buy
Extras: Never used Rockford C clamps, Rockford Fuses for the power wire, miscelanneous Capacitor parts
All items are installed and mounted on the box

Everything is in working order and waiting to be installed on a new car! I have my new car and im just selling this off as well as the car, no need to worry about problems.

All this could be yours for the LOW LOW price of $350!!! Pick up only, I will drive a reasonable distance around pittsburgh to meet anyone, just ask! Email me at BigO_Alucard@hotmail.com for pics or info! Thanks!!!:gaysex:

My pic thing in my email doesn’t work. Could you post up a few on this thread? Why so cheap?

The only pics i have hosted on the internet, or rather, picture, is on my cardomain site, but ill post it up on here anyways. And its so cheap cause i need to get rid of it. If you’d like to pay $500 for it im game with that too! lolz
Heres my cardomainpage. pic is near the bottom. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241925