Altec Lancing XA3021

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/media/2446/1/5977.jpg

Featuring 27 watts of total system power, these retro-styled computer speakers will dramatically improve the sound of your gaming, TV, and movies. With a deep-bass ported subwoofer, clear mid-range, and a crisp high-end frequency response, these speakers are easy to connect to your TV, video gaming system, DVD player, or VCR and provide a quick start up. They also sport handy, dual headphone jacks, so two people can enjoy the action without disturbing their neighbors or sleeping friends. The unit also provides an EQ mode selector with three separate equalization modes for an optimal sound experience, including: TV mode, which adds bass appropriate for TV and movie viewing, Gaming Mode for extra thumps, bumps and booms, and if you can’t get enough of that, there’s Max-Bass Mode, which provides “wall-shaking sound”. Also provided are a wired remote, with power on/off, master volume, and EQ mode selector, an auxiliary input jack for connection to two unique sources (say, a PlayStation and MP3 player) simultaneously. Altec Lansing also shields the satellites for interference-free use near TV sets and video monitors, and provides color-coded cables for easy installation.

The graphics in today’s video games are simply amazing. Unfortunately, your TV’s speakers are amazingly lame. It’s time to upgrade to a sound system that brings your favorite games to life - the XA3021. Two 3" satellites let you hear every screech, crash or laser blast with incredible clarity, while the 5.25" long-throw woofer ensures you’ll feel every smash, bump and thump. The same is true for action movies and DVDs. For more realistic and intense video gaming and movies, you can’t go wrong with this powerful system.

$20

just an FYI I was able to sell mine on craigslist for 30. But that system was great for my gaming/pc use

cool thanks for the heads up. ill post on craigs for $30 but just leave it for $20 here.

$20