amazing minds think alike

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55
plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I
was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch
at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod
are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the
wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

woo i can read it lol…but this was already posted i think :stuck_out_tongue:

god damnit! was it? cus ive never seen this posted before nor have ive seen this untill today so i posted it… if it was posted before oh well its posted again.

I can read it easily, my minds far more superior than you guys :stuck_out_tongue:

thats wat u think…i was able to read it with ease…while i was talkin on the phone at the same time:S

pfftttttt

i was reading two different threads at the same time :stuck_out_tongue:

easy as pie… i figured it was just all that retarded reading and writing done on online gaming like CS and Warcraft that trained my mind to disregard poor spelling.

so, i was reading it while listening to music:RO

i guess the 45% of people that cant read it, cant read… at all, or they’re just effing stupid. (no offence to the forum members who were unable to read the message.)

read it, pretty good actually, wen i tink about it… if they taught me in school like this i think it would be a little more effective

for aonynoe taht cdolnu’t raed it wtih XuperXero’s snaigutre palynig in the bagocukrnd.

we forgive you