An ode to gary burch

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29204039

PWNED

Thanks alot asshole I just woke up Rachel laughing and crying because I lol so hard.

I would never hit anyone in the ballz.

lol no doubt

:clap:

well played

who loves you baby!:wiggle: this will never get old

i dont get the joke… but the pain from the video is enough to make me cringe

HAHAHAHA

There was a rumor at hybrid that I would hit people in the dick…

Rumor?..riiight

Gary is a master of physics for ex.

Using a droplight as a pendulum to hit you in the nuts, he always had the proper angle, vector and distance calculated in his mind before letting the light go.

Wind resistance, co-efficients of friction etc when throwing a box across the room (think 50 ft or so) and hitting Jrex in the nuts with laser guided precision with the corner of said box with just enough force to drop him like a greasy turd.

with your mouth.

buahahahahhahahah

lol… nice

i dunno…doesn’t look like he got hit in the nuts, maybe in the leg or something…because that kinda force hitting anybody in the nuts would leave them on the ground immediately feeling sick to their stomach…

the fact that he was able to walk away, and then hop around…leaves me skeptical…

when you get hit in the nuts you really dont feel it till 5 -10 sec later believe me i kno…

its a maby

I concur… I have only seen nut shots on camera but there is a 10-15 second delay to the stomach and brain. Then the legs start sweating and shaking. All in all good times.

New signature right there!:jam:

In my imagination, I have been pwnzored in the nuts so many times by Gary that I cant count them all.