An open letter to lDiablo

Dear lDiablo:

Carless (amanda) is not interested in being your myspace friend. no matter how many days in a row your rerequest her.

once is enough, twice can be considered accidental.

20 times in a month is just fucking weird

-your friend,
-hotrodkid

You are a fucking creep man:picard:

how’d he find you?
Post your myspace in the uhm…
the myspace thread?

nah, for once he is actually serious and correct. Sure all of you may consider him creepy, but this diablo kid is seriously stalking amanda. what a fucking weirdo.

No offense amanda, given nicks permission, wanna do it (Just trying to be as creepy as diablo ass hole)

What was the point of this thread though, does it qualify in the “scare tactics” category?

:shrug: iDiablo might be sitting on the other end of the internet, laughing at how serious everyone is acting. Sometimes the best part of screwing around is getting people riled up and watching their natural “meat head” rise to the surface.

amandas myspace was posted on NYspeed before ldiablo was a posting member, and ldiablo became her stalker sometime around the “teach me to skate” thread

prob is, amanda isnt guys that buy makeup in gallon sized compacts

:meh2::meh2::meh2::meh2:

This thread is annoying.

then dont come back in ?

I don’t understand your problem. He has a valid point to make so let him make it. If the girl doesn’t have the guts to tell someone to fuck off then someone else has too. There is noting “meathead” about establishing some boundaries for people who’s parents did not teach them basics… and looking out for friends.

she has told him to fuck off, he doesnt get it

and now that i think of it, he was requesting her on myspace as early as the first weekend of january, i was over at nicks / amandas house that weekend and saw the request myself

I think they should arm wrestle.

If bobby boys beats amanda, he gets to be her myspace friend. If amanda wins, she gets to publically humiliate him any way she sees fit (which could be as simple as just letting him drive his car down any populated road)

OMG MYSPACE OMG OMG OMG A FRIEND REQUEST

:bloated:

Who fucking cares? You can block people on myspace.

dont front LZ you know myspace IS LIFE yO!!!

Thanks Nick for this thread this kid has been driving me nuts and all I truely want is for him to be banned but seeing how you posted this thread I can no longer call you creepy Nick. You are the best!!!

Why would he get banned from here over some myspace bullshit? :bloated:

How about not being some worthless attention whore girl on NYSpeed???

You have a fucking link to your myspace in your NYSpeed profile…This is a forum of 99% guys…and 80% of them can’t get any ass what do you think is going to happen??

hes stalking her in every thread on here, and even admitted on here that he keeps requesting her

its really not grounds for banning though…

Besides, he is really amusing…

OMG

So ignore him on here

Block him on myspace

No need for thread and life goes on

:picard:

^^^

The truth

Even if I block him he can still try to add me and it get quite annoying after a while this isnt like the past week or days.He has been trying to add me for at least a month now