Anonymous Just Deleted CBS.com and Took Down Universal

Whoever runs this site should take precautionary measures in case they target all ya’ll next.

cool, i just wanna say if these deleted cbs.com , they probably are a little more advanced than “script kiddies”

Like I said, Deleting CBS.com is the first real thing I’ve seen them do. They should have started with something like that off the rip.

Again though, they only thing they can do is constantly hammer the websites so people can’t go to them, deleteing them/taking them down with quick DDOS attacks does nothing more then give the IT staff something to do, only way they are going to get any of these websites to go down is to pretty much take them down while simultaneously destroying physical backups… Good luck with that :lol

Shady you’re missing the point.

They are toying around with everyone. You think they couldn’t delete something and KEEP someone off the air for a day or two? I’m sure they can, they just haven’t yet.

Notice their attacks are getting more aggressive due to what’s been happening with each passing day in the news.

This stuff has me dyin. I give them +1 on everything they’ve done so far.

Went to cbsnews.com to see if they reported on their site going down, didn’t find anything… :lol

Leading headline

“Apparently all of our base belong to them?”

:rofl

FWIW, Anon did not delete CBS.com, doesnt suprise me. What they did do is redirect the DNS so that when going to CBS.com you were brought to a blank web directory on another server. The site was actually back up quite quickly but it took a bit of time for the DNS cache to clear out and repopulate.

Are you surprised?

This isn’t some Matrix style Hollywood plot where hackers are taking down the government and are the good guys. It’s a bunch of young guys sitting on their laptops pestering sites as a “warning” with little to no logic or collective plan. Just an annoyance until and unless they hack their way to some black mail material (again) or get themselves a leader of sorts which doesn’t seem possible due to anon structure.

Would have better if you made the correlation of the current events to the movie “hackers” and not the matrix

WHat I was trying to say, as everyone made it out as them deleteing CBS.com, meaning they are more then just a bunch of script kiddies doing some serious damage, when it turns out thats not the case.

As I stated before, I don’t like Anon, nor do I like how they go about it, what started out good on paper is turning to shit. Read my other posts in here vlad :rofl