Another NOOB From Cincy

Well since I already made 1 post… which was the cause of my registration (no offense…i just liked to browse) I thought It’d be considerate if I went ahead and intro’d myself so you know who I am…

Im Amanda Im from Cincy :angel:

I drive a fake dsm…haha 98 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (woowoo go 420a)

Im actually gettin ready to add the 3rd letter to the GS part so I can get out of my own way on the damn road…

But other than that you have the following entertainment of mods:

-Widebody kit molded on (13 pieces) yeah it was a pain in the ass & continues to be…

• Shaved the antenna, the door handles, spoiler and seams, made it “clean” then it painted it all black… got bored and gave it some character… Hence the crazy ass flamed paint job (and i hated flames, i believed they were for hot rod use only… but i bent the rules)

-Ruined my suspension by gettin the idea of slamming it on the ground with the wonderful sprint springs… ooh and added the mod list to be: leaky blown rear struts and dead shocks that rattle cont. meaning that every minor crack in the road feels like a speed bump.

-Put some 18 NZO sixes on there w/ some cheap tires so the offset makes them stick out… hey i like them bc i cant afford to ruin 3g wheels right now… Yes they rub my stock fenders…lovely huh?

-Interior is in big need of help… theres a long boring story behind it but its being taken care of… I LOVE BODY SHOPS! :mad:
So for right now i have the classy looking new black carpet with our wonderful installation…

-And then you know the engine isnt worth talking about yet…

Well thats about it you can see pics here:
http://members.cardomain.com/misswydeclipze

hi

:ugh2: welcome

you look hot though :smiley: :smiley: :yum: :yum: :yum: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

Welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome…

Originally posted by Shaggy
:ugh2: welcome

you look hot though :smiley: :smiley: :yum: :yum: :yum: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pretty crazee ride

beautiful car and welcome.

Very nice car ! Welcome

welcome nice car

Welcome

Originally posted by Misswydeclipze

Im actually gettin ready to add the 3rd letter to the GS part so I can get out of my own way on the damn road…

:bigthumb:

Welcome to the board!

welcome

welcome:beer:

hola.

just so you know…

http://www.humanplague.com/archive/pissoff/pics/masturbation.jpg

LMFAO!!!

welcome!

i like the ride but the apoiler should have stayed IMO!:dunno:

welcome over:D

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH