Another Scammer : Lauren Chameli(?)

So - I in good friendly faith sold her my TV, stand, receiver, speakers, speaker stands for 400 bucks. I didn’t feel like moving it, and she did move into the old place that I lived in.

So she said very wholeheartedly to me : “I’ll give you the money when i get paid in 2 weeks.”

This went on for many “2 weeks” after that.

About 3 years later, I’ve seen 100 bucks of it.

I’ve called her, I’ve called her dad, I’ve called her boyfriends, ex boyfriends.

Only when I threatened to take her to court did she finally show up, give me a choice of “Oh, i only have 100 bucks right now, my friend owes me more, do you want me to give you 100 bucks now? and I’ll get the rest to you in 2 days? or just wait and get it all in 2 days?”

I took the 100 bucks, and never heard from her again.

Since she has been ignoring me, I know she has taken at least 2 vacations, moved into at least 2 different places, and bought a V1 for one of her boyfriends.

Funny, she works in collections also - you would think people like that would be a little better with paying people back.

So anyway - if you know her, her name on UBRF was NoBubbles4Me, I don’t think she bothered signing on here (i could be wrong), don’t lend her money, and tell her the next time I am in buffalo, I’m going to track her down, and hand her some court papers.

If someone wants to relay to her that I’m looking for her, not that I think she will actually care, please feel free.

Also, if someone wants to get the money for me, i’ll give you 100 bucks.

all id have to do is kill a bitch and id get 100 bucks? sounds easy enough.

No, don’t kill her, then I wouldn’t be able to get the rest of the money…

It’s not so much the money, it’s the premise.

On a side note, your sig is too big. :stuck_out_tongue:

People are so ignorant it’s retarded. GL w/ getting it back…

is she even on here ?

oh god…not her…tsk tsk how for this I ashame of you

unfortunately i had to deal with something similar with a roclife member recently. beginning of the summer he asked if he could borrow my Greddy type-s BOV since my car was down. i said sure, he had it for a while, then put his car up for sale. i told him not to sell the car with the BOV on it, but he did. I called him about it and he told me “his girl friend threw it out” lol, suuure, after 5 people tell me he sold the car with it on. so he said he ordered me a new one… how? their discontinued, but i gave him the benefit of the doubt. thats when he stopped answering his phone. i finally contacted my lawyer who said to give him an ultimatum to give it back, or repayment or take him to court. funniest part, i leave him that on his voice mail, and get a call back immediately.

im waiting for my check at the moment, he has until Thursday of next week before i take him to small claims.

such a pain in the ass for trying to be a friend :tdown:

Howie, who did we have dinner with the other night? yea, he’s your man.

Explain

wow…still going on huh?
geez…Lauren needs to stop being sheisty and just pay you back…or atleast have the decency to call you back…karma will get back at her.

:tdown: to that…
hope you get your money…sooner than later Howie

At first I thought someone resurrected a 2 year old thread.

:tdown: I owe people money, but at least I keep in contact with them and dont go out having “fun” with money that is not mine.

Haha, that’s so sad. Where’s Andy on this one?

same, only reason i clicked it

BWAAAHAHAHAHA ask me anything, and i’ll have a good story for ya…

and i’m not laughing at howie’s situation, i’m laughing at joe’s comment, and the fact that it took me this long to be brought into the thread…

that girl has been in debt since i met her years ago, and was in debt for years before that apparently…

a chronic liar, drama queen, and bi-polar disease “victim”…and oh yeah, she was unfortunate enough to have dated me for some 8 months…that was probably her biggest downfall 9i can admit it, :lol: )

i know people that still work with/talk to her on occasion howie, i’ll see what i can find out for you…

i can probably get you her direct work extension, how ironic…calling a debt collector at work, to collect on a debt…

oh course, any info i get of use to you will be sent to you via PM or myspace message, whichever is more convenient for me at that given moment…

howie out of hearting u i will pull my pesimistic ways until i get ur money. if she doesnt ill pee on the bitch

damn this shiz has been going on forever. :tdown:

but i know where youre coming from. I have one “friend” that owes me 150 bucks from like 4 years ago now. its a lost cause but it still pisses me off when i think about it.