Any Bodyshop Guys in here? extra hands needed

With the route i’ve decided to take, there is an unbelievable amount of work that needs to be done on my car. i have the whole car blocked and im PLANNING on shooting the first spread of primer on thursday, or friday. then i will block it down again, and shoot the second spread of primer hopefully over the weekend. then i need to block it AGAIN, THEN comes where i’d need some extra hands…

after the body is straight, and the car is ready for color, the hatch needs to come off, as do the doors, hood, etc. things need to be masked up, layed out, etc etc etc

basically, i need EXPERIENCED hands so i can get this fucker done in my LIFETIME. when paintwork is involved, 2 or more hands exponentially greaten productivity imo.

looking for probably 2 guys or ladies who HAVE experience who wouldn’t mind lending a hand if i need it and when im at this stage (sometime next week). if you dont know what you are doing or are unsure, for your sake :smiley: , please dont volunteer. food beer are always at my shop :slight_smile:

thnx

what time would this be going on at ?

honestly i dont know… it really depends on how stuff takes its course.

since the weekdays dont give me a long enough time to really get into some work (school M T W, work TR F), it would probably be a friday, sat, or sunday.

i’m HOPING ill be spraying color the weekend after next (May 4,5,6)…but you never know what may pop up

fri would be after 4
sat would be ~11, unless i need to work, then itd be ~1
sun would be ~11

for the last couple months, when im not working, at school, or sleeping, ive been there. i live at the shop. i dont like cars anymore

i hate cars in general, and compared to cars i hate bodywork on cars … lol

I’d probably be able to lend a hand sat or sun. not sure which will be open for me yet.

If I come home this weekend I could prob lend a hand for a couple of hours.

thanks guys…i wont need help this weekend though… the next weekend!

If things work out, I’d give ya a hand. I just need to get my new beater on the road…

i may not be good with body work, but i can help taking doors down and masking. thats the extent of my knowledge. pm me if u need me.

Call me asswipe