Any Chem majors?

sooooo wrong . any weight in coke , heroin , meth or lsd is all punishable to the same time . it all depends on what other counts ya have . dont act like ya know about the drug trade lolol i do know , first hand at it also . meth is easy to make on another note lolol

I can’t grasp Chem, never could. Course I was too busy looking at the hottest girl in school sit infront of me and she wore a thong. Win

You have got to be kidding me. You think Shift could have an actual conversation requiring more than a high school education? You can barely even get that.

Wishful thinking

Chemistry is something that interests me but I have not persued.

Figured if there was another Chem major here they could have their own Chem discussion going on. I figured that happened when I saw 30+ replies.

I am disappoint.

I feel like all Russians are interested in Chemistry.

The vodka industry is huge in Russia, so if they can device a new recipe or chem process, it could allow them to make a better vodka.

Vlad, take a once a week class at a community college for chem, cheap and easy.

And do what with a 100 level Chem class?

Can’t tech me nothing there I can find within 5 minutes of google for free.

I’d only go to school for it if I wanted a degree in that field.

Vodka is my alcoholic beverage of choice.

Open a Vodka distillery :slight_smile:

Then quit your bitching about wanting to learn more about chem. Use the all-knowing internet to educate yourself.

Nobody was bitching, I simply said that I never persued that avenue.

I’m on the internet now saying I was hoping there was Chem discussion ITT as per my interest.

Point =========== you

Yessir.

You do realize that in America, when someone says “quit your bitching,” it’s supposed to be taken with a grain of salt, and not always meaning that you were in fact, bitching.

In certain occasions, possibly, even though I struggle to comprehend an alternate meaning to such saying modified by “a grain of salt” concept, in this wonderful - new - to me - world called America.

Although I would love to hear your alternate intent in your reply, especially with the context.

I know that crack cocaine came with a higher punishment than powder cocaine, at least it to.

same classs according to dea’s website. Also atleast 200 drugs that I have never heard of, or can pronounce.

I know for a fact that crack cocaine used to bring a harsher punishment. We’ve talked about it in intro to sociology, sociology of deviant behavior, and criminology. I think people realized that having a stiffer punishment for crack was just a way to put poor people into jail since they were the ones using it.

:rofl that wouldn’t suprise me if they had harsher punishments for crack, all the politicians do blow.

ding ding ding

thats cause they shat themselves after they smoked the baby lax used to cut it . oooohhh look more chemistry ya just learned .