Any good shops

I need a fairing and just some misselanious parts off my bike painted before I sell it. Somehow all these scratches magically appeared while it was in storage last summer. Anyone have any buddies that does good cheap work?

how about there prolley from you brother taking the bike out. and take it to lance you know hes good and cheap

theres 3 ways things are done, good fast and cheap…

it can be cheap and fast, but it wont be good
it can be cheap and good, but it wont be fast
or it can be fast and good, but it wont be cheap

dont waste ur money on a trashy job, do it right the first time

As long as it looks good enough to sell why would he pay more for a paint job better than he needs? He probably wouldn’t see any increase in value on the bike.

:word,niaaa:

I would take the middle option…

because if someone actually knows what they are looking at, they will be able to tell if its a 1/2 assed job, if its done right he can get away with saying its the orig. paint and somneone wont think the bike was layed down/not taken care of…

you are dumb.
noone in their right mind gets an expensive paint job right before they sell it.

well having my own shop i dont have to worry about price, but all im saying is that it should be done right because no one wants a shitty job, if it was between 2 bikes i would pay a little more for the one that looked better:gay3: