Any good stories any1 wants to share

Originally posted by s14M3
Thats a nice car. Looks really good . Bye the way my name is craig.
thanx. I hope you aren’t referring the mcdonalds sponsered prelude. :smiley:

how old are all of you
31 and it’s past my bedtime. Goodnight.

Originally posted by Black_WS6
thanx. I hope you aren’t referring the mcdonalds sponsered prelude. :smiley:

you and blackz28 got over the fact that mcdonalds wasn’t gonna sponsor you guys…:rofl: :itr41: :rofl: :itr41: :rofl: :itr41: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So no good stories huh

i know this kid that had a conv mustang that would never put the top down

i know that kid…

hahahaha…yea i def wasnt into that look

what kind of car stories are you looking for?

Something thats going to make me jump outa my seat…I’m sure u can think of something.

you tell us one.

ok …over xmas break i wanted to take my car out just for like 10min just to take it for a ride and my brothers friend always wanted to see witch car was faster the VW337 or my car…so we pull outa my neighborhood and i was doing about 90 and he was about a little more than a car behind me. We got to the 25mph zone and i came head on to a cop doing about 75 80 the cop hit the lights slamed on the brakes and i just kept going… then i came up to a car around a bend so i couldnt pass them since it was blind… i thought for sure that the cop was going to get us. The car infront of me came up to the stop sign. When they were stoped i hopped in the left lain and went around them. Then we both split up and we met up later. Very close one for me

damn, thats pretty damn stupid, it runs in the family , doesnt it?

:rofl: :cool:

Of course it does. :slight_smile:

i am telling big steve!!

man, i could tell big steve so many stories to get them in trouble, haha

…ive takin big steve on rides and made him say shit 12456 times in a row…i told him that story allready. He knows everything i do i dont have anything to hide

ok …over xmas break i wanted to take my car out just for like 10min just to take it for a ride and my brothers friend always wanted to see witch car was faster the VW337 or my car…so we pull outa my neighborhood and i was doing about 90 and he was about a little more than a car behind me. We got to the 25mph zone and i came head on to a cop doing about 75 80 the cop hit the lights slamed on the brakes and i just kept going… then i came up to a car around a bend so i couldnt pass them since it was blind… i thought for sure that the cop was going to get us. The car infront of me came up to the stop sign. When they were stoped i hopped in the left lain and went around them. Then we both split up and we met up later. Very close one for me
my story was better. :tounge:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
my story was better. :tounge:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

doing 80 in a 25mph zone is cool man