Anybody have 94-up integra parts?

need a fender, door, … 99-up rear bumper… type r exhaust… black carpet and misc suspension pieces for the drivers side Please PM me ASAP black leather seats would be nice to… :wink: prefer white in body parts but will settle with what ever if i gotta!

oh and all parts needed are for the drivers side!

the guy up the road from u,ask eric at HD or eurodad for his #

da auto parts.

724-423-7217

oh yeah! good call i forgot about him:bigthumb:

i have a drivers door! complete with power window

make and offer
no reasonable offer will be refused
come get it!

color? just curious!

red jam with primer black outside

for the suspension parts, you can check out best foreign auto salvage in beaver (right off of 60). i’m up there all the time and i’m sure they would have the parts that you need.

best foreign website click here

so far bought the suspension parts from da… talk about a ton of parts laying around in a ancient log house! now im in search for white fender door and 99-up rear bumper to get it back to looking that way it was… parts i just want still are type r exhaust… black leather seats … black carpet… 99 tails… 99 factory skirts…

I have red doors and rear bumper from a 94 GSR. I know it says you are looking for white, just seeing if it might help

captian chaos has a rear bumper and taillights, but getting him to sale the stuff is another story. as for the skirts if your looking for the optional oem skirts good luck, they are out of production and go for a hefty price used.

the best bet for a type r exhaust is on ebay, team-integra.net, or honda-tech. same for the black leather seats, black carpet, and 99 tails.

the factory side skirts (not the optional ones) can be found at the salvage yard i had posted earlier. i know for sure they have them.

i got a fender in green if interested email me. i got taillights but they are from 94-95 and they are tinted and cleared look really good let me know.

twolitervtecdood@yahoo.com

well i picked up the 99 rear bumper new… tails def looking for 99- ups… whats your price on a fender? also still looking for a door if anyone has a While one…

tails can be front a 98+, not just 99+. in 98 they changed the tails to an all red design which i’m assuming is what you’re looking for.

I got a rear bumper its sanded down and comes with a rear fog light. I also got a complete front end with factory type r lip. If you want any of this

twolitervtecdood@yahoo.com

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32063