Anybody know VB?

I need to create some macros in Word 2000… unfortunately, I have no tutorials, and a VB 5.0 book to help me (which isn’t helping AT ALL since I’m using VB 6.0… and trying to create it directly in Word, not as a separate stand-alone program).

I need some SERIOUS help with this… I can usually grasp coding once someone tells me what to put… Anyone? I would prefer to converse via email… I’ll give you my work email addy, and I’m going to need someone who’s available at their computer to back-and-forth email throughout the day, so I can try and get this most of the way done today.

Whoever would like to help, I can arrange a free dessert or something for ya from Johnny Carinos in Monroeville… :smiley:

Let me know, and I’ll give you my work email…

Thanks!

been years since I did any VB… but what do you need, maybe it will rekindle some old thoughts. If not, I am 80% sure I have a VB6 book from when I was in school in my attic at home… but could not check until tonight.

I need code that will close the current “User Form” (what the VB Editor in Word 2000 calls it) and open another one. That’s the first step, and probably the most simple. I have a button that when clicked needs to go to a different “User Form”

Next, I need a code that will “hide” any items that are not checkmarked, or not even that, I just need it to import the items that ARE checkmarked into Word into a certain format.

I’ll have to look for my book…

talk to Be_rad, he has 2 of my books

oooooooohhhhhhhhhh BEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee_ Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd!!! Where you at???

And thanks for looking for your book for me S10

V8’s are in cars

what did you do read the thread title in l33t hax0r language?

kthx no

thats what I thought

Anyone have luck finding their book?

I couldn’t find mine. I did find my Cisco book though.

The guy I work with brought me two of his in, and GeneralG gave me an email addy for someone he works with who could help me. Thanks guys!