Anybody own rental properties?

Quick question for jammer, You have another job besides managing these buildings right? Do you do the maintenance/work yourself or do you hire a management company? When i graduate ill be 24, have no student loans and be making well into the 100k region if i stay with the pharmacy at albany med. Seems like i could buy a nice chunk at a young age.

:lol

Are you laughing at the T-Money Jr. post above, or just bugging out over there?

:rofl just busting ballz

Been awhile since I visited this thread… I managed all my stuff until a year ago…now I pay 8% of rents to have someone do it. I.E if building rent total is 2k, I pay them $160 a month to deal with it.

yeah maybe both

If you don’t mind my asking how many do you own total?

I just bought my first single family house this summer and just got a new job doubling my salary. I want to find a duplex to buy next and rent out, while the financing is so cheap.

Whats the other benefits of having it owned under a company, besides removing yourself and your assets from liability?

I just bought my first single family house this summer and just got a new job doubling my salary. I want to find a duplex to buy next and rent out, while the financing is so cheap.

Whats the other benefits of having it owned under a company, besides removing yourself and your assets from liability?

That is the main one the other would be to give yourself fringe benefits like a company truck or something of that nature if you had enough rentals.

see pm