anybody want this stuff

how the fuck did that happen

Lmao

lol its been sitting in my house since my grandma stopped using it lol. Hey matt cocoa started barking and doesnt shut up now

Ive got a Daewoo tv. It was free too.
I just need to get the rabbit ear antennas for it so I can watch tv. All its good for now is playing Super Nintendo and watching dvds. I cant remember the last time I watched a dvd and I havent played SN in a few months.

I tried jamming a coat hanger in the antenna hole to watch tv Sunday night but that didnt work.

field partys? can i haz invite?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

bring cp’z!

actually speaking of partying you almost kicked my ass 2 yrs ago at a house party lolz, we both were really fucked up and i dont think you knew who i was :ahh:ohnoes

o geez :lol sorry man. Im sure if i knew who you were I would have been more understanding. Where was this?

i think lucas’ house party on rt20

LOL ^

dude griffins is down central in colonie close to niskayuna, how can u not know where that is… get on google maps

haha I never knew the name of that place but I went there once with my buddy to get some street tires mounted on rims for his CR500, thing is naaaaaasty on the street now

dude i never go down central, ive been there once, when i went to the lot, i drive to hvcc, then rotterdam for work

this tv belongs on the old man’s hood of his grand marquis. And the recliner belongs in his pool.

HAHA
WE should so get the TV and put it on the front step or something! HAHA

Yeah i remember now. I was definetly drunk as hell. Well no hard feelings? If you see me around introduce yourself so i know who you are :thumbup

lmfao

does this recliner float? if so my friend GeorGE wants it. i can pm you gromley’s number

Gromley said he’ll pick it up tomorrow

word, no hard feelings, im cool as long as your from duanesburg. i see your stang driving on rt7 all the time, im sure ill see you areound this summer since you live like 2 miles away lolz:thumbup

woot woot.