Santa came a little late this year....

finally got my new tv stand setup tonight, let me know what you guys think of it. im excited to get some gaming in on it.
My setup consists of:
32" Samsung flatscreen
Pioneer 600 watt, 5.1 surround sound system(compatible with the 360)
Xbox 360
Directv Plus receiver (no hd yet :redface:)
PS3 or Wii to come next

post up some pics of your television setups, im interested to see them.

very nice

i like the stand, tv could be bigger tho.
ps; i see call of duty 4, whats ur gamertag =]

yeah i picked up the tv in the fall and my room is pretty small so i figured anything bigger might be overkill. it looks good in person though, a few member can vouch for that.

Looks great in person. Like most bedrooms, you dont sit real far from the tv anyway. At least next time I rock your ass in madden I wont have to crane my neck to the ceiling. haha

haha, i have the tiniest room anyone has probably ever seen bedroomwise, and i cramed a 50" LCD into it. its like…so huge i laugh everytime i walk into my room.

haha lets see some pictures, i want to see whos got the best entertainment setup on nyspeed.

its not like…a entertainment system becaus ei dont have like dolby surround sound all over but ill take a picture haha

whatever it is, if it involves a tv its entertainment.

cameras on a cord, haha
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8453/mycavefr5.jpg

To small, should have went at least 42".

here is mine, 50" samsung. Im think about going bigger up to 65"
I have since hid the wires and added surround sound.

i have a peeve about having tv’s up that high, haha

Its actually great there. I have a sectional in the corner so sitting there is no problem.

haha nice, i love that model samsung tho, it costed way too much for me tho,
i got a 46" Polaroid for only $1300, and when i got it home and was screwing on the basestand, light shined threw the back panel and all the components inside said ‘samsung’ on them, haha

I have a similar setup to jdmsir’s… i am custom building furniture though because of the dimensions i need to fit my a/v rack into. i’ll post pix once thats finished :stuck_out_tongue:

you get used to it being a little higher ,you angle it a bit down from the wall mount and after a few days you will not notice it again

Why is HD not next?

:bloated: you ever hear of running wires in the wall?

cuz i have to replace my dish and buy a new receiver and iv got an antenna hooked up so i get 2,4,and 7 in hd so its good for right now.

Shitz Son! My plazma is mad hot son! :smash2: