Anyone do BMW/Mini coding?

I need my mini coded for cruise control and my coding laptop went down. I really don’t feel like fooling with it to make it work. If anyone can code that would be awesome, i bought this awesome scan tool and claimed to be able to code it and it just doesn’t work.

+1. I need someone in the Buffalo area to help me with my M3.

@Justin he has my old laptop has PAsoft on it.

Your GP didn’t come with cruise control?

I used the BMWhat app to code my '08 BMW a few weeks ago, it worked great and it was with a bluetooth dongle. I imagine it would connect to your car too.

I’ve been trying to get something going to do coding/programming for the local guys but I’ve just been too busy as of late. I’m still trying to find the best software and cable set up.

yum

That’d be awesome. There is a company that will do it remotely, but they want $180. Lame

No cruise control, no radio controls on steering wheel. No auto dimming mirror no garage door opener, no rear wiper, no rear seats, and somehow its 10k more than a normal JCW lol

• Updated - - -

I have the cable and the software I’ve just never really used windows so its a pain in the ass for me. I had it all set up once and then one day it just all stopped working and i have no idea how to fix it…

I’ll look into this more when I get back from vacation. I have a laptop to use and a cheap cable I bought from Amazon but haven’t tried it. Im trying to get my hands on a copy of ISTA Rheingold because they offer programming with expert mode and full diagnostics. It’s basically a cracked version of what I use everyday at work, but with all the fun coding options

are you sure you know what you are doing?

lulz :slight_smile: