Anyone ever buy glasses frames online?

“my shits real I bought it in China town”

[quote=“newman,post:20,topic:34887"”]

channel shit is the worst. every douchebag girl has a fake channel purse and fake earings.

it’s like when ugly girls dumb wear designer shit.

you know it’s fake because:

• you’re too dumb to make your own money to afford it
  • you’re too ugly to have landed some sugar daddy
  • if your dad’s got bank, then he’s probably got a hot wife, who wouldn’t ever have dumped out a pig like you.

[/quote]

haha

they have those at elmwood specs.The dude who runs that place is fucking awesome, and reminds me of the guy from hollywood squares. Anyways, Pearle Vision was running (they still might be) a buy one pair, get one free sale.

i got the versace joints which are kinda meh. i liked my gucci frames much much more.

Lenscrafters sucks, the only reason to go there is if you need glasses in a hour, even though mine took 3 weeks…

I dont know who would put a lens in a frame they dont sell, but i dont think lenscrafters would… They had a problem with a lens replacement on a frame they no longer sell, so i would assume if they dont sell it, they just dont put lens’s in it…

But if they sell that frame, they should put lens’s in the thing for you, i couldnt see how it would be any more than normal…

I do it all the time. Lenscrafters will do it. I was at Pearl Vision until I switch to Lenscrafters.

BTW, Visuleyes on Main St. has by far the best selection of eye wear in WNY

i’m thinking of getting into glasses collecting, or at least having a few different pairs to accessorize a bit more. i’ll check them out, and that place that mingle mentioned.

Frame Up in Snyder Square has a decent collection too.

I need to grab some more frames.