Oakley hook ups?

I was just curious if anyone worked there or could get some discount on sunglasses, i have a pair for myself but my girl friend really loves a pair also, so if you know anything can ya pm me thanks

so you’re trying to look like a douchebag at a discount?

i’m not sure if that’s better or worse than looking like a douchebag at full price.

ask rubicant. he loves oakleys for some reason.

ugh i hate most of the oakleys out there

spys ftw

pm rubricant

At the rate I lose/break sunglasses I cant see buying ones that are that expensive.

Ugh, there’s one pair of Oakley’s that I love, but they are out of my price range for sunglasses.

Oakley’s optics are fair ahead of other companies…

what ones are you talking about?

I can’t think of the name. I tried a pair on about a month ago. They were a thinner, small frame (I have a small face).

I need to get some new Oakley goggles though. If anyone can get me a killer deal on a pair of Oakley Crowbars, it’d be sweet.

I love oakleys no matter what any one says, I know some of the designs are a little out there but overall i know they are a good company, my girlfriend loves the one pair and that is what im trying to find. Since Newman never has anything good to say in any of my posts, please just stay out of my posts thanks for any other input

not my fault you like douchebag stuff. :gotme:

if you find someone with a discount lemme know

I REALLY want to get these boots.
http://www.zappos.com/images/730/7300549/3832-379715-d.jpg

these are issued to Army Special Forces and from what ive been told are amazing… and they look better then normal combat boots

LoL
what’s wrong with you sometimes…

The lenses Oakley produces are some of the best i’ve ever worn. Incredible for fishing/boarding IMO.