Snowboard Goggles

Just looking to see if anyone had some laying around thanks

I have some Oakleys that I only used 5 times before I got hurt and stopped. How much are you looking to spend? Also, where are you located?

i live in nt. how much do you want for them? and do you know what color lense they are

I have 2 pairs of oakley wisdoms, one pair was worn twice and one pair has probably closer to a seasons worth of wear.

I have a blue frame and black frame, and a high blue lens and an amber/orange lens

also have a pair of anon i’d let go of… I never really use my goggles, unless the snow machines are on haha

how much for the oaks give me a price i kinda of want some for wed past 2 ttimes i went the snow has been blowing like crazy

I will pull them out of my storage when I get home and take a couple of pics. They’re wrapped up nice and safe, tucked away in with the boots that I also don’t wear.

I remember them being expensive, but I’ll pull them out and see if they have a make/model number. They were the best ones at the time, three years ago. I’ll let you know a price when I get them out.

ok thanks lmk

Whichever ones that jp9120 doesn’t grab I’ll be interested in picking up. I need some goggles myself.

I have a pair of Smith “Fuse” in white. Never used, still in box, comes with backup lens in case of scratching.

Bought it for $70 last year, Id let them go $40 but thats as low as I go.

I can get pics if interested

Sorry for not getting back to you yesterday, I forgot my girlfriend and I had a previous engagement. I didn’t get a chance to even touch the computer last night.

I will get you pictures as soon as I get home today after work. I get out at 5:00, so by 6:00 the pictures will be up here.

Pics. They’re Oakley A-Frame, anti-fog polarized. Perfect condition. I would like 80 for them.

^ are the boots snowboarding boots? You letting them go as well?

Yea, I’d be willing to sell those too. They were also only worn 5 times. I went on a shopping spree and then got injured. Go figure, right?

I’ll have to check what size they are. They’re either between 9.5 and 10.5… I don’t remember.

I have a pair of electric googles also the military green with amber lens.I will sell cheap i paid 175 2years ago will sell for 70.Also have a pair of vans boots size 11 with boa system they are the vans fargo all black

thanks guys i end up going to the res to and they had a pair of oakley o frames for 40 bucks brand new so i just grab them thanks for looking for me…

i have a pair… i dont remember the brand i can look. i paid 75 for them last year, ill take 30. i bought a new pair

theyre black with dark black lense… no scratches. and have never fogged on me