Anyone going out tonight?

word the cobra needs a wash BAD. ive been dailying it. the poor thing is all dirty.

idk, if I get done with what I’m doing I may head out

Thanks for understanding.

Nah I didnt fail. I just couldnt see making weather my job too chaotic of hours.

Dude wtf

Crazy Hours, Awsome pay to be wrong half the time, death threats for being wrong… and having the whole area hate you

whats not to love?

-240 steves house
-drop my car off at inline
-Fridays for dinner
-grabbing the ladyfriend…
-party in Scroon river area

=My night

then work at 630am YAY! :slight_smile:

This thread was nt about what your doing tonight homo…

your the homo. :slight_smile:

hes going to DC for his cousins wedding. He did however detail my car for free. I think it was thanks for me and jiggs busting our nuts on his supercharger pullys.

alright you bastards, I’m back in town for the weekend and looking forward to throwing pennys at some PRs. Some of you better be out.

Ill probably head out if its not raining, closer to 10 Im thinking.

Its all cleared up now and it looks like it will stay dry for the rest of the night.

yeah thats when the gland crew is heading out.

ill be out later

I’m pretty bored, was possibly thinking about going but dont really know anyone so I dunno.

wont get know anyone if you dont get out its the kohls on central ave in mcdonald parking lot bub…

shut your mouth. shut it. turn off your computer and go away… go to the E-legal body shop. huff paint, and die. :excited

I just got home from my parents house… I planned on installing my nitrous all night long, but the flaring tool broke on the 7th flare I made… FML…

Gotta go buy a Harbor Freight garbage flaring tool tomorrow and get the MAC one warrantied. :Idiots

that blows. are they SAE or 37*?

37*

I also failed to mention that I drove around for 3 hours today trying to find a 1/16 NPT tap… Greg finally hooked me up with one that he had at work…