anyone got a trailer/dolly?

im movin the geo out of my girls house and the only reason i want to use a dolly/trailer is cuz its not on the road right now and i dont want to register it cuz im gettnig rid of my sentra and im just going to transfer the plates over when its fixed…

getting rid of the sentra cuz its higher on insurance, and i want something different that i can work on while im DDing the geo…

or a dealer plate that i could borrow would be cool…:lmao

how far is it going? I used to take my minitrucks from my fathers warehouse in CP to amsterdam every spring/fall with plates off his work truck! not smart, but oh well.

I borrowed a car dolly from All Seasons Motorsports in Amsterdam a bunch of times… very legit dolly, and was mint, not some sketchy ass rig. Was $50. worth it.

Pics of GF for possible sex for services trade

just slap some random plates on it

from slingerlands to gearhead…i dont want to slap random plates on there cuz the cars loud as hell…open header…lol

good thinking… poney up 50$ and get a dolly, or turn your gf over to Travis for 31.3221 seconds. your choice.

UHaul has 50$ dolly or even flat bed rentals.

Cheapest legal way you can do, without relying on help of others.

:rofl:rofl

yea, i might do that, but a buddy of mines going to ask if we can borrow his landlords trailer for an hour or so first… :thumbup