Anyone have Impala/Caprice wheels I can borrow???

I’m picking up a ‘94 Caprice 9C1 in Cleveland this weekend, and the wheels are no longer on the car because they’ve been sold as the car was going to be scrapped:tdown: I’m looking to see if anyone has a set of 4 wheels with tires that I could borrow so I can drive the car onto a trailer. These would not be driven on for more than 10’, and I would only need them for the day…anyone have anything???

m&m…doit

[quote=“LXTASY”"]

I’m picking up a ‘94 Caprice 9C1 in Cleveland this weekend, and the wheels are no longer on the car because they’ve been sold as the car was going to be scrapped:tdown: I’m looking to see if anyone has a set of 4 wheels with tires that I could borrow so I can drive the car onto a trailer. These would not be driven on for more than 10’, and I would only need them for the day…anyone have anything???

[/quote]

I doubt you want to come all the way out here but I have some Impala SS rims & tires, no lugs though

So whats the deal with the caprice?

You keeping it or selling it??

[quote=“9c1ny,post:3,topic:38824"”]

I doubt you want to come all the way out here but I have some Impala SS rims & tires, no lugs though

So whats the deal with the caprice?

You keeping it or selling it??

[/quote]

I’d be willing to drive to wherever you are if you can help me out, afterall I am driving to Cleveland to pick up a car so a few extra miles won’t hurt anything:)

The Caprice is going to be the donor for my dad’s '55 Chevy. He shipped the '55 here from MN and I’m dropping the LT1/4L60E into it. Pretty much everything else will be scrapped or parted out. Perhaps there’s some parts you could have off this car in exchange for wheel/tire usage???

What color is it?
How is the body??
Dosent it have rims on it or is it sitting on flats?
Theres always parts I am looking for, any pics of the car?

[quote=“9c1ny,post:5,topic:38824"”]

What color is it?
How is the body??
Dosent it have rims on it or is it sitting on flats?
Theres always parts I am looking for, any pics of the car?

[/quote]

Charcoal gray. I’ve been told the body is kindof beat up with some dents. It’s sitting on blocks right now…I will know much more when I pick it up. Like I said this belonged to my college roommate and all I was interested in was the motor/trans.

When he first got it a few years back the thing was gangster. Lowered, Impalla wheels, grill, and spolier, DARK tint, spot light on the a pillar, tinted tails…actually turned a lot of heads! After a few years through college it acquired a dent here and there, the tint came off, and it was parked:(

[quote=“LXTASY,post:6,topic:38824"”]

Charcoal gray. I’ve been told the body is kindof beat up with some dents. It’s sitting on blocks right now…I will know much more when I pick it up. Like I said this belonged to my college roommate and all I was interested in was the motor/trans.

When he first got it a few years back the thing was gangster. Lowered, Impalla wheels, grill, and spolier, DARK tint, spot light on the a pillar, tinted tails…actually turned a lot of heads! After a few years through college it acquired a dent here and there, the tint came off, and it was parked:(

[/quote]

well theres various shit I would be interested in depending if its more cop or more Impala
When do you plan on picking it up?

PM sent…

Hey, i need stuff for mine also, the drive to rochester is even farther but in exchange for some stuff, lemme know!