Anyone here work at Best Buy?

Fuck that. That’s why I know people. I’ll get my hands on it somehow. :slight_smile:

new hire?

i just went to the holiday meeting, i recognized 2 people out of all the seasonal people, who would of thought they are both attractive females. i know nobody new now that i’m not on the sales floor.

at that point it will probably be too late. and that is not joking, guy brings an rv and has thanksgiving in the parking lot every year.

yeh hes been there for about 3 weeks

That is rediculous. Lets skip Thanksgiving to save $100 on a laptop. The real sales will be after the holidays, in January. When the economy has tanked and people need to get rid of their inventory.

i dont need to buy anything anyway…except ammo. damn it

I need a new tv for my bedroom. If there is anything worth it I might make it out to get one.

Pretty sure Jammer is a stock boy at best buy, I’d shoot him a pm.

LOL, I do have a Vizeo 50 in plazma, 2 years old…decided not to turn on 2 weeks ago…yours for $300

he doesn’t skip it, he has it in best buys parking lot with his family.

:rofl

ummm omg.

PM me jigga man if you go.

I should just get Beanie a big bag of weed and he’d wait in line for a few weeks.

better be a REALLY big bag of weed and can we do this next year? gotta accumulate some vaca time.

:rofl

I got all the oregano you could want.

Itd be worth sitting in line for money…I would be sitting there hung over any way