Does anyone here work at BestBuy?

in Amherst. Preferably the Geek Squad. My Ipod has been there for 2 months and every time I call or stop in they say it’s on it’s way back. Now I can’t even get a hold of anyone there I tried about 6 times yesterday. I want to know what is going on with it.

paulo?

paulo doesnt anymore

but EW at using geek squad

walk into the store with a baseball bat and take a homerun swing through a glass display case, maybe that will get their attention.:eekdance:

i pictured this and lol’d

lol geek squad

thats funny shit right there.

I had the warranty purchased for me with the Ipod. I would have never in a million years taken it there otherwise.

yeah I stopped working there recently and I worked at the galleria location. MKE works in geek squad at the galleria store so he might be able to help.

shut it and go hang out with your geniuses

hahahahahah

fag

OWNED.

can dex help… ?

wasn’t it Dex that is a asst mngr or something?

he is something just does not work at that one but im sure he can try…

pm eviljay (they live together…nohomo ok mabye a lil ==)

no pm dex

He is the supervisor of the Magnolia department at the Galleria store.

lol u know what i find so funny, they claim that magnolia is high end Home theater stuff but they sell Bose

LOL. Well to be fair, they do have some of the best TV’s on the market in there.

ehh, i guess they are ok, nothing like speaker shop but for best buy yeah they are good.

no one sells bose. lol. we just carry it and make a bunch of money on it when someone comes in saying bose is the best shit ever. there’s not a single magnolia associate in my store that will say anything postive about bose past the financial standpoint.

magnolia’s main attraction is high end speakers (for best buy). vienna acoustics, definitive technology, martin logan, etc. it’s not the most high end stuff on the market, but it is nice, and higher end than the klipsch, polk, and bose speakers you buy at most best buys. no one there will tell you it’s the best stuff out though.

missed that post. yea, that’s pretty much what i was going for.

to get back to the original point of this thread, if you want to PM me some info, specifically your name and telephone number, i can look into it for you and call up a couple friends at that store to see if i can get it resolved a little quicker for you.