Dear cell phone users,

Dear cell phone users,

Please do not follow me into my store as I am turning the key in the lock and ask me if I am open.  Does it look like I am open?  I JUST FUCKING GOT HERE.  The alarm is still going off and there arnt any lights on.

Secondly, please do not go on and on and on about how there is no way you could have damaged your phone when i just showed you where it was damaged literally 3 seconds after you walked it.  I did not push all the pins back in your charger port and make it look like someone jamed a nintendo game in there the wrong way.  Its not my fault, and no, that is NOT covered under warranty.  ITS NOT MY FAULT.  I understand that you use this for business, everyone and their mom says that same line whenever they have any problems with their phone.  I explained several times how this probably happened and yet you still are going on about how it could not have possibly been your fault.  Sorry about your luck.

Also, if you are not currently being helped, but are in line, do NOT start talking with the customer I am currently helping about what is going on.  MORE THAN LIKELY you have two comepletely seperate things going on, and you are just going to confuse each other and get each other even more worked up, which in turn makes my job harder.  STOP MAKING MY JOB HARDER, it's hard enough to deal with people who don't know how to turn their phone on.

ugh, ask me how i know this is gonna be a rough day already…

sound like someone needs a nap and a tampon

I’m sorry.

[quote=“K Cuv,post:2,topic:34664"”]

sound like someone needs a nap and a tampon

[/quote]

i do :frowning:

Your job sucks.

Piss on their feet. That’ll show 'em.

change

your

job

the service industry sucks, its just dealing with inconsiderate assholes with an IQ of -1396823910860 all day, everyday

Haha. Jeff. thanks for the help yesterday.

The other store gave us a charger no questions asked as well. No reciept needed even, so that is all good too. Thanks for the help though for sure.

What cell phone store is this so I know never to go in there;)

is it ur fault that ILC slammed his phone in a car door?

[quote=“Toda Party,post:7,topic:34664"”]

change

your

job

the service industry sucks, its just dealing with inconsiderate assholes with an IQ of -1396823910860 all day, everyday

[/quote]

i completely agree, however i am incredibly good at my job, make good money, and have it very good where im at. I normally dont get this worked up, some people just know how to push buttons, and they enjoy doing it.

the thing is about sales, you are always gonna have those kinds of customers…

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:10,topic:34664"”]

is it ur fault that ILC slammed his phone in a car door?

[/quote]

yes. please come blame me.

sounds like a blue wireless store I was helping my friend with for a few months over the winter. Now I know why all his employees quit.

:lol: Choke a bitch. :tup:

[quote=“rdandy5875,post:13,topic:34664"”]

sounds like a blue wireless store I was helping my friend with for a few months over the winter. Now I know why all his employees quit.

[/quote]

definately not blue wireless, and i’m almost 4 years in. i can only imagine the kind of people /issues that arrise where they dont do credit checks.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:14,topic:34664"”]

:lol: Choke a bitch. :tup:

[/quote]

i need a beer

Working with cars and the retail knowitall/morons are just as bad…if not worse.

Retail work is a job for people that like to be driven crazy on a daily basis.

[quote=“evolve,post:15,topic:34664"”]

definately not blue wireless, and i’m almost 4 years in. i can only imagine the kind of people /issues that arrise where they dont do credit checks.

[/quote]

ha I worked at Blue when I was 18, trust me we’ve both been doing this for a while I thought I could “only imagine” the kind of people I would have to deal with until I worked there. IT WAS MUCH WORSE

on a side note…Be happy your not management and have 18 people working under you, then not only do you have to deal with your own issues along with also the “let me talk to your manager” issues.

[quote=“evolve,post:12,topic:34664"”]

yes. please come blame me.

[/quote]

yea what the fuck man… last time i let you hold my phone

Do you have anything to with billing? I can only imagine how many times a day you’d have to deal with people just simply denying having used as many minutes as they did, or trying to understand their plan.