Does anyone here work at BestBuy?

see dex can fix it

i can do anything.

+1

PM me your Service Order number (should start w/ 00459-*****, on top of the sheet), or your phone number. From my store there’s not much i can do to try and rush it, but i can try and get an escalation out on it depending on the actual current status of the repair.

Or give it to dex and have him give it to me :wink:

i already got it and was about to call you and tell you to put an escalation on it. i’ll forward you the PM.

Thank you for looking into this. I do have a question I have supposedly already had about 5 “escalations” on it and 2 managers put an escalation on it. Is this bullshit they’re telling me or is it legit? I only asked because I have been getting the run-around for a month and a half. I’m just looking for an answer as to what is going on with it.

the few times i’ve had geek squad put escalations on things for certain people for whatever reason, it came back very quickly. if said managers actually put them on there, you should have gotten it back by now. let MKE look into it. he’s the man. he’ll let you know what’s going on. he was the one i was going to have look at it later today anyway.

so you cant do anything :frowning: let me down hun

no, i’m good at getting people to do stuff for me then taking credit. i’m going to be a great manager.

Jesse, go back and re-read post #4 of this thread. I promise results!

lol thats best buy for you i hate working here

Ok, here’s what i have found out:

In terms of number of escalations that have been sent out, i only saw evidence of 2. One on a store level (no idea if it was a manager or not) and one from corporate. The one from corporate said to exchange the ipod once it came back into the store…that’s where the problem lies. If they ‘lost’ the ipod, it’s not coming back to the store.

I did send out another escalation (i’ll print off the form if you want proof lol), stating that multiple escalations have been made, and blatently asking for ‘permission’ to exchange it in the store without the ipod, or to get an update on the shipping status.

Good news? kind of. Because i sent it out today, it’s probably not going to be seen until Monday…reviewed, and i might get an answer back by wednesday. However i am getting email updates now on the status of the service order so hopefully I/we can help you out quicker. I’m going to keep an eye on it and pm you any more updates.

:highfive: you’re the man horton.

Awesome. Thank you very much!

lol. I bet.

If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he’s Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says fucking shit after that.
-Mr. Orange

fuck yes