Anyone know a Black 350z driver?

Hello,

I know WNY is a “small” place and I would see if any NYspeeders know a driver of a black 350z NY plate EXK 1457. It was a white gentelman, with cute puggy cheeks ( the kind that look squirl carrying nuts ).

I would like to take this hot big boned stud out for a nice dinner.So we can talk over a nice dinner about the kind way that he was acting during my commute to the 3407 5k run on saturday. I was with my family and couldnt tell you how much I loved getting passed on the inside while making a left turn on a single turn lane, pulling over on the shoulder and slowing down, the small “heaters” at the red light (which in the auto was cute) .

So if anyone knows him and would like to help me out with this blind date that would be great.

Thank you.

ok ill give him a call

haha.

Less internet posts, more calling cops.

I thought this was about an African American driver, I was gonna call the race card :frowning:

thanks,

I gave the cops at the event the heads up with the information, but i just want to take him out to dinner and talk about his childhood, girls, favorite sports team ect.

Now, back off, white bread! Don’t get between a dog and his meat