Anyone know anything about shipping big stuff

Like say… a trailer? I use freight all the time at work, but never for personal stuff. Much easier when you don’t have to foot hte bill. Looking at potentially shipping a small light weight 2 wheel trailer, probably a couple hundred pounds, prob. fit in an 8’x8’ box.

can it be broken down and put in anything smaller than 8 x 8? if so, PM me, i can help.

maybe, but not much smaller, how small does it need to be?

well, it needs to be able to fit in a trailer (ie: tractor trailer)
i dont know off hand how wide they are…let me get some more info when i am at work tomorrow…ill get back to you.

i shipped something pretty big using a bus…about a dollar a pound…

I shipped a jetski vie truckfreight before. I just built a wooden pallet under it.
It just needs to be narrow enough to fit in the tractor trailer. (you can turn it vertical too)

Fitting it isn’t a problem. What’s the cost to ship via truck?

well, before i can give you a price, i need to know the exact (or close to it) size, and same with the weight…i also need to know where it is going, and if its getting delivered to a residence or a business…
i can save you about 50% if it will go…also i wont be able to get a more accurate price until i get into work tomorrow

Assume 8’x6’x3’, 250lbs, 02874 to 30316, drop off to business.

ok, i will get you a price tomorrow

Can you stand it upright? If it is 8 long by 6 wide by 3 high that takes up 4 pallet spots in the trailer if you can’t stack freight on top of it. If you rearrange it so that it is 8 long by 3 wide by 6 high it will take up 2 pallet spots in the trailer = cheaper.