anyone know bout castie village

show this summer, if there gonna have it and when it starts?

bump - anyone know anything?

Is this an actual show or a car cruise. If so it should be moved into the other forum.

On a side note I havn;t heard anything :hs:

I don’t know if they give out prizes.

caste village is 1 sec from my house, i would like to go this year

:gives:

do you know if they are still having the show this year?

bitch! im pretty damn sure they’re havin the show this year… it happens all the time, starts in may i beleive

that’s all we wanted, a time when it atarts and if it is starting. Why couldn’t you just say that to begin with. :smiley:

i’ll bet you 20 bucks that even tho theres not one this weekend at caste that tons of people will show up if its nice out…

http://www.castevillage.com/calendar.php#3 here i just found this. it says every sunday 4 to 10… but i’ll see if i can find a exact date as when it starts

cool. since Star City probably wont happen this year, Caste will be the place to go.

star city is shut down…

go hang out in great southern shopping center :rofl: i’ve been seein ALOT of riced out cars there lately

you see your reflection in a store front?

i see yours tho…

but really what makes me a ricer?
my neon is not fast, i know this…
am i a ricer because of the headlights i made? or the tinted taillights?
thats the only thing different on the exterior of my car…
all other money is getting put into the motor…
i’ll be happy around 160whp till i turbo the car…
slowassneon has 164whp and is running low 14’s, once he fixes wheels hop and gets better traction he’ll def be into the high 13’s, i’d be happy with that in an all motor peon

STFU ricer.

x9586=90347892735=083759173=54173869579-865-987452384-9120943-85083745rwoou0859238951239-86591

what makes me a ricer tho?

see ur sig!

:bowdown:

my car is not an import lol, nor do i want it to be…