Anyone know if any bars are playing the UFC pay-per-view on 12-27?

pref in the southtowns but i’ll drive to the n-towns if i must

its honestly more for my gf that me, i like ufc, but she loves the shit.

anyway, lmk guys :tup:

Usually BWW has them.

I’m guessing you mean the ppv on 12/27 not 12/17 right?

oops, ya, typo sry dude

where is bbw?

if your looking for bbw’s they are everywhere in this town…But BWW, Theres 1 on elmwood next to the regal. There’s also one on nf blvd near robinson and 1 on transit just past maple.

jesus christ i wish you would have just said buffalo wild wings, i know what that is.

fucking a dude. hey next time i go out drinking i’m going to start at MGB then go next door to C, then maybe down to A to TOP and maybe MBB. WRD

ive watched them at the st. james on military before.

anyone? cmon… nogera vs mir! this shit is going to ruuuulleeeeeeeeee!!

I will be buying it at my parents house. Throwing it up on the projector and having some people over.

what about bars in the city… want to check this out

Jam the bar JP’s (yes that’s the name not an abbr :)) plays UFC fights. I went there for the last one Coture vs Lesnar. We usually just call ahead of time to make sure they’re playing it. It’s on Broadway in between Borden and Transit.

wrd thanks, looking for something closer to home tho

i googled sports bars 14075 and the only place that was playing it was wild wings on elmwood

big ron… can i come over? pllzzzzzzzz? im a really nice guy… and my gf is pretty cute too…

any of the wild wings most likely.

bump for tonight! anyone know of anything in the southtowns area?!

Would Duff’s have it?

Worst comes to worse you could just watch it online for free… quality won’t be great though. :shrug:

it’s on at the place i bartend at. we have every fight that’s on saturdays for the most part.

300 ellicot st buffalo ny

any links would be greatly appreciated it

Witter’s bar on oliver in NT is having the game on I belive 1.50 bottled beers also