Anyone live in or near Brentwood?

If for no other reason than the number of lanes.

i live in baldwin now

and yes 51 sux balls.

for all the b*tchin about 51 it actually is faster for me to stay on 51 all the way from 279 to brentwood then it is any other way. i would sometimes cut up to brownsville rd and take that to where i live near the highschool and that actually to longer cuz of all the buses and hoodlums runnin cross the streets

the north hills is garbage… anyone that thinks mcknight road or 19 is ‘better’ than anything must not be logically thinking… sure maybe 51 sucks IN SECTIONS but there are OTHER ROADS to take to get places… that dont just loop you back around onto the bullshit roads (a la north hills)…

also, wexford is the longest stretch of a clusterfuck i’ve seen to date… people say that mcknight at least has more lanes than 51… but i guess they are forgetting when mcknight trails off into 2 lanes then onto 19 which is two lanes with no turning lanes…

people on 19 make me want to kill myself on a daily basis… anyone and their mom make left hand turns, people in oncoming traffic just gridlock intersections and people making rights come to a complete stop before trying to angle their SUV into parking lots.

up here in cranberry is just as bad… freedom road backs up about 3 lights and it’s totally stopped from 11am - 2pm and again at night… so wtf ???

i’ll take 51 ANYDAY

There are shortcuts to avoid some of the shitty areas on 51…I am sure the same is for Mknight Rd

/emo