Anyone looking for a Trailblazer SS??

now mine but I thought I would post this since the price is redic and its close. I only hope to find this kind of deal next year.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___1-OWNER-SS-AWD-MOON-20INCH-CHROME-LOW-BUY-IT-NOW_W0QQitemZ190255360799QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190255360799&_trkparms=72%3A727|39%3A1|65%3A12|240%3A1308&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Anybody need someone to take a look at it before buying or driving/flying out there let me know. My brother is nearby and would do it for gas money and check anything you need to see before purchase.

danggggggg thats a good price

damn thats cheap… Dearborn is only like 4 hours or less away, cool town

wow… I never realized how shitty the interiors are on those.

but I’d still love me one as a tow rig.

The interiors on the new ones, with leather and heated seats… are pretty nice.

wow nice find… But yea you have to get te leather that cloth is awful

I couldn’t see owning this without leather

Have then seen them this cheap at the auction yet. I know you have to mark them up, but even after your mark up would you be able to sell this cheap???

Im not sure why this one is so cheap, it not even 2 years old. I looked up other ones with the same miles and they are around 20

There is a guy on the GTO forums that has one of these as a DD and did a suspension upgrade to get the handling up a bit. Came out nice. A tune is really a required up grade as well to wake it up from stock tune. Good deal on this, especially since it’s the AWD version.