Anyone No what kind of rims?

^^ lol ya they are… you can pick up a set for like $100

…wtf who said BBS?

and the flange bolts look to be torx, not hex/allen sockets…another e-wing meshie feature.

I got owned by Browntown who realized he owned himself than deleted his post to make me look crazy.

HA… yeah because I posted saying BBS RZ, but then I looked at the picture again and I realized there were differences, but then I saw PUREEEUROOOOM3’s post and posted that they were not RZ’s but possibly a clone…

Hahaha ohh ok didn’t see that deleted post.

As far as I know, the main meshies you will most likely see in Ontario are from Riken, SSR, and Enkei. Anything else will probably be a knockoff. The ones the OP posted aren’t any of the 3 mentioned because of the hub lock attachment piece option.

For more meshie love and just general oldschool awesomeness I usually like to check out this thread once in awhile:

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=605

My money is on Ewing mesh. Very rare stuff. There is only one more set on SON, Theo23 has them! Or Impul mesh.

You can easily rule them out of being SSR mesh or reverse mesh, enkei mesh (cuz they aren’t hideous), impul mesh (possible), and Riken mesh (i have a set).

^theo sold his last summer… 16" though…

I had 2 piece work and have those impuls; both utilize a 12-point bolt to secure the face to the rim

Thank you everyone who has helped me as i am a newb, bahaha Looked inside the rims just now and sure enough, They are Ewing rims! Ahaha anyone want them? Only have two though

^^can you please post the size? 15’s? 16’s? and width and offset? just try to read everything you can on the inside center and outside center and post all of that info please.

thanks

LOL, fail!

what sizes are they?

They are 15 inch rims i looked inside and it said 71x15 whatever that means, do you know how i am suppose to find the offset by anychance? It has a sticker saying offset, but its either really old and some how is gone :S or they just didnt put it on at all :stuck_out_tongue: but they come with 225/50z/R15 TOYO Proxes RA1 tires that are dddoooonnneee ahhaha

Sorry I can’t help out with the rims OP. I also have mystery wheels in mind…Sorry for the thread jack, I figure its better than starting an identical thread. These wheels might be obviously identifiable to some, so take it easy on me. They are the wheels on the Skyline in the picture seen at…

http://www.courtesyparts.com/240sx-parts-s14-1995-1998/jdm/-c-3690_5766.html

Maybe we should start a “Name that Wheel” thread?

nismo lmgt4
blu2fouty has those for sale…