Anyone recommend place to get gas fireplace?

I mean a real one, not those fake things at home depot. We are doing an addition and want to get a large see-through two-sided gas fireplace. They can get pricey. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good place to buy from in the metro area.

Lee, right down the street on Simpson Howell, howell craft… my parents had their build about 20 years ago… much nicer quality than most we noticed when house searching last year.

here is a google map of the location, you should see something else familiar in the overhead view LOL!

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&q=howell+craft&fb=1&gl=us&hq=howell+craft&cid=0,0,3734757820948858985&ei=rG71S5zdDoL-8AagkNniCg&ved=0CBYQnwIwAA&hnear=&ll=40.260878,-79.842088&spn=0.011429,0.021114&t=h&z=16

Our builder got ours from Jones Stone & Marble on Rt. 201 (not far from the Rt. 136 intersection). They’re kind of like the Howell Craft of Rostraver.

Thanks guys. Sonny, I thought that place burned down a few years ago. I thought they just sold the stone/marble for the facade; I didn’t know they sell the gas fireplaces, too. I’ll check them out if they are still open after the fire.

Yeah, the view from up high does show some familiar spots. One being my house, lol.