Anyone selling home theater stuff

Looking mainly for speakers… but open to look at other stuff as well. Let me know.

i think i have old crap that i’ll just give you… unless i already threw them away… but i know i have an RCA dvd player and maybe a KHL reciever with tons of inputs…

are you looking for higher end stuff or cheap stuff?

getting started on it… dont really know what higerend stuff is anymore havent looked into the shit in 10 years so i wouldnt even know what I’m looking at anymore. i’m picking up some bose speakers this weekend hopefully and just gonna go from there…

i was thinking of getting some stuff too. k mart had some cheapo stuff, it was on sale for 29 bucks last week.

Don’t waste ur money on that shit at K-mart don

it was a joke. but they really do have a setup for 29 bucks. there is a 750w sony setup at Aldies for $129

I have a pair of 4-way KLH main stage speakers. I have an 11 speaker set-up and use these as my front main monitors. Its a 12" driver all the way up to a 1" neodymium tweeter. I have them in a 20’ x 25’ room and they sound nice all by themselves. I would probably want about 150 for the pair, they’re about a year old.

I have a set of jbl 5 speakers and a sony 5.1 dolby tuner for 500.00 sounds awesome I bought a new bose system so this must sell comes with a jbl bass sub too

got an older bose system, 5.1 setup, and i have 4 bose stands for the speakers.